Hey guys! Today is a special episode of squishy makeovers. I'm going to be working on decorating my "bear bread" collection. Not actually sure what these are called, but...we'll go with bear bread lol. I found all of these when organizing my squishy collection and then I noticed a toooon of requests to do them, like I did in the panda bun video. Unfortunately I wasn't able to get as many of these done in one video as the panda buns, since they are much larger and I did more intricate designs/paint work, but I hope you're still happy with it! More to come in part 2 next Friday!!
Welcome to another episode of squishy makeovers, where I transform ugly, used, old, dirty, cheap or unwanted squishies (donated by my subscribers) into my own creations. I repair, paint and cut away for hours on end to complete these. Hopefully you like them. Get used to lots of rainbow and sprinkles, because I am addicted to both!
In case there's anyone new here, all of these squishies were mailed to me from generous viewers who no longer wanted them 😊
PANDA BUN VIDEO: https://www.thvideos.net/video/g93g1aGM2Qg/video.html
ORGANIZING MY SQUISHIES VIDEO: https://www.thvideos.net/video/iXrAMcgPyuk/video.html
WATCH THE WHOLE SERIES: https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list...
________ Materials List__________
1. CAN I SEND YOU SQUISHIES? So many generous people have sent me their unwanted squishies so I actually have a lot to work on already, BUT if you desperately want to, you can request my mailing address in the email ALLLL the way at down in the description (sorry for the traveling), make sure to read the disclaimer down there as well.
2. ARE SQUISHIES RETURNED TO THE SENDERS AFTER THE MAKEOVER? No. These squishies are sent as donations to the series because they were damaged, and no longer wanted. Everyone has been informed in advance that squishies would not be returned. It would be waaay too complicated/expensive and massively time consuming to keep track of everyone and return each squishy. I'm just one person!
3. WHAT PAINT DO YOU USE? I use fabric paint. Fabric paint is meant to stretch, so it is perfect for squishing! Any brand will work fine, but I mainly use Tulip. You can find it at Michaels, Hobby Lobby, A.C. Moore, Walmart, Joann Fabrics, and Online.
5. WILL FABRIC PAINT CRACK? The matte fabric paint is more likely to wear out after lots of squishing. Slick fabric paints never crack. But there are benefits to both. I usually mix the two paints together to get the best of both worlds.
6. CAN I USE ACRYLIC PAINT ON SQUISHIES? I would not recommend that. Acrylic paint will either make the squishy hard, or it will crack and flake off very easily.
8. CAN YOU DO MORE SQUISHIES IN EACH VIDEO OR DO MAKEOVER VIDEOS EVERY WEEK? I wish I could! But these videos take me about 30-50 hours to film and edit. I spend multiple weeks working on them (in combination with my other videos) so it’s not really possible to do these any more than I am already doing without lowering the quality. PLUS! I want to keep up with my art and craft videos as well ☺
Every Friday at 4:00pm ET: Alternating Squishy Makeovers, Thrift Makeovers, Craft Kit Reviews, Create This Book, Mail Openings and Miscellaneous crafts and DIYs
PURCHASE ME PRODUCTS
CREATE THIS BOOK: https://amzn.to/2vUerfI
CREATE THIS BOOK 2: https://amzn.to/2Nx2G9f
ME MERCH: https://moriah-elizabeth.teespring.com/
GET TO KNOW ME
VISIT ME WEBSITE: http://www.moriah.video/
EMAIL PICTURES OF YOUR ART (Create This Book or Fan art only please): [email protected]
FOR BUSINESS INQUIRIES/OPPORTUNITIES ONLY: [email protected]
For sending squishies, Letters, or general fan mail, please contact: [email protected] to request my P.O. box address :) •ATTENTION: Unfortunately I can only respond to a small amount of people each week. This is to make sure that I get a reasonable amount of mail and can feature the maximum amount on camera. I apologize in advance if you do not hear back from me, I may not have even seen the message. This email gets SUPER clogged with thousands of messages. Currently have 10,000 unread messages just in this folder. SORRY PEEPS!*
Intro Music by: SHIFTYPOP
"Music: Love Light and Twinkles by JivingGerbil https://www.thvideos.net/video/fwaUOb6avYE/video.html